Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
What level McMMO do you need to be to create Haste 2 potions? I’m already 730 and I can’t make
them yet

Volk

Staff member
Your alchemy needs to be level 2. You can check this via /alchemy. I am among the top 10 Azertu alchemists and I had the same question once. I want to say it's around 150 /redeem tokens.

You only need level 125 to create them. Cause thats where you unlock carrots

Yeah as it says, just for future players what I was getting confused over , the brewing animation doesn’t come up but it still brews the potion , i was putting a carrot in and not seeing the animation and assuming it wasn’t working due to McMMO

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah as it says, just for future players what I was getting confused over , the brewing animation doesn’t come up but it still brews the potion , i was putting a carrot in and not seeing the animation and assuming it wasn’t working due to McMMO
It should still work, its just the animation not being updated for the new 1.9 animation and sadly this is something for the mcmmo developers to take care of and we have no control over this.

Volk

Staff member
The mcmmo wiki gives you the ingredients and you wait for the golden carrot to do it's brewing (no animation). It's pretty straight forward

What level McMMO do you need to be to create Haste 2 potions? I’m already 730 and I can’t make
them yet
wait i still don't understand how to make haste two potions
You need Level 125 Alchemy (Rank 2) To make Haste Potions To brew
Add nether wart to water bottles
Add Carrots to Awkward potions
Add Glowstone to Haste I potion
You have a Haste II potion