Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Looking Into Halloween Event Suggestion!

[Rewritten/edited so that suggestion is more clear]
Hello!
Since Halloween is a major holiday, a good way to promote voting would be to include some sort of goodie bags for votes over a span of a few weeks. Since they are goodie bags, each one would have a chance to contain something like candy, spawn eggs, festive relics, etc.
~ Wereduck

Last edited:
This is a great idea! My suggestion is maybe 1/8 votes, you can win some candy. The candy could be used to exchange for some Halloween rewards (taggers and other stuff). Another way you can get candy is by breaking blocks (1/10k blocks).

This is a great idea! My suggestion is maybe 1/8 votes, you can win some candy. The candy could be used to exchange for some Halloween rewards (taggers and other stuff). Another way you can get candy is by breaking blocks (1/10k blocks).
ooh this too sounds cool

Maybe also throwing in a rare chance of getting goodie bags/candy from breaking blocks as well since they will want to encourage people to be playing and not just showing up for daily rewards

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't include older relics, those are collector items for OGs. I think having a trading area/market for "candy" is a neat idea. Pay the witch x amount of candy for her to forge your existing relic into another relic of that type. (Completely random and may downgrade the quality of it if unlucky) This way there is a risk factor. As for the earning of candy, it will need to be tweaked to not be to easy to come by. Many possibilities!

I wouldn't include older relics, those are collector items for OGs. I think having a trading area/market for "candy" is a neat idea. Pay the witch x amount of candy for her to forge your existing relic into another relic of that type. (Completely random and may downgrade the quality of it if unlucky) This way there is a risk factor. As for the earning of candy, it will need to be tweaked to not be to easy to come by. Many possibilities!
When you say for the witch to reforge the item into another relic of that type (bow->bow), I feel like the more candy you give to the witch, the more you have a chance to reforge it into something better. For example, if the max candy limit was 50, and someone gave 45, then they should have a chance to get a relic that's 1 or 2 tiers less than a Manticore tool.

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
When you say for the witch to reforge the item into another relic of that type (bow->bow), I feel like the more candy you give to the witch, the more you have a chance to reforge it into something better. For example, if the max candy limit was 50, and someone gave 45, then they should have a chance to get a relic that's 1 or 2 tiers less than a Manticore tool.
Nah, because people would grind enough to guarantee it to be better. Would deffo have to be random imo

Maybe also throwing in a rare chance of getting goodie bags/candy from breaking blocks as well since they will want to encourage people to be playing and not just showing up for daily rewards
Wanted to expand on this since sirk was asking for potential items in them so here are some ideas(these are just suggestions and sirk would of course decide which ones do or dont make it in and the rarity):
-sirk mentioned a relic firework rocket that would be infinite use(obviously would be very rare)
-rare chance of getting notch apples
-some regular golden apples/carrots
-chance at small amounts of money
-extremely rare chance of getting a Halloween crate key
-low chance of getting mystery dust
-low chance of getting various dusty runes (varied chance depending on the rarity)
-rare jack-o-lantern balloon that anyone can use if they get
-low chance of getting a redeem token

Last edited:
Wanted to expand on this since sirk was asking for potential items in them so here are some ideas(these are just suggestions and sirk would of course decide which ones do or dont make it in and the rarity):
-sirk mentioned a relic firework rocket that would be infinite use(obviously would be very rare)
-rare chance of getting notch apples
-some regular golden apples/carrots
-chance at small amounts of money
-extremely rare chance of getting a Halloween crate key
-low chance of getting mystery dust
-low chance of getting various dusty runes (varied chance depending on the rarity)
-rare jack-o-lantern balloon that anyone can use if they get
It's a bit late to be thinking about this (at least for the halloween event, hence why I suggested long ago) but it would be cool to see some of these ideas go into future events :>

It's a bit late to be thinking about this (at least for the halloween event, hence why I suggested long ago) but it would be cool to see some of these ideas go into future events :>
it came up again today so i wanted to update. plus it wouldn't take too much to develop since the code for a good portion of it is already there from the summer key event. I think thats a big part of why he seems to be humoring the idea. If he wanted to make it really easy on himself he could give us keys like with the vote crates instead and we can open a chest with all the goodies at spawn.

perhaps sirk can recycle the goodie bag idea for a christmas event but change it to presents ;)