Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Volk

Helper
Staff member
Hello, I've been with Azertu for a few months now. Splendid time that I've spent with almost all of you and now, I am happy to be a bit more active within the forums. My in-game tag is now Volk_ and some of you may know me as RedFlareBullet or Lowered Lifestyle.

About Me:
I am a graphic designer, photographer, and website administrator for an online business. The website I manage has over 16,000 products and I have been producing a new, up-to-date website for the company. Since working with them I have also revamped their photography with a full studio and DSLR capable of today's standards. I also have completely changed how they market online with the use of newer and more advanced design principles.

Gaming Background:
I have been a gamer for over 10 years. I've been gaming since I was, obviously, a child. My father got me into racing games before I was in school. These were the days where I'd play Gran Turismo on the Playstation 2. My father and I were quickly advancing on to new games on many platforms because he wanted to share what the world had been producing with me. We had an assortment of games across our platforms (PS1/PS2/N64). Over the next few years we broadened our collection with an Xbox and an Xbox 360, this is around the time my father had to quit playing these games with me because they were more advanced than he liked. He grew up playing arcade games not games with long, progressive stories. It was never something my dad enjoyed, unraveling the stories like a virtual pop-up book. On the other hand, I preferred this type of interaction and I continued to grow my library with games from Tony Hawk, Grand Theft Auto, Midnight Club, and a bunch of other little games like Spyro and other adventure type games. I met a HUGE community of friends in GTAIV and FM4. I still have friends from these days that I still keep in touch with and hang out with IRL. Around this time I bought my first laptop and downloaded and purchased Minecraft for the first time, a game I got my hands on a few years prior and was hooked. With the newfound information from the PC world, I learned how to mod the console and Flashed it, then a few years later I paid a friend to JTAG it. With the JTAG I was able to modify game core files just like I'd be able to on PC. I took advantage of this asset to enjoy racing games and open world games more than a standard user might. I bought GTAV on launch for Xbox 360 and a few years later bought my first Xbox One with one of my first paychecks. I bought the FM6 Xbox One, still have it to this day. During my time on the XB1 I bought a metric ton of games and instead of writing it all out, I'm just going to rattle of the games I remember owning.

Other XB360 Games:
  • Race Driver Grid
  • GRID: Autosport
  • Skyrim
  • COD: Black Ops 1
  • COD: Black Ops 2
  • COD: WaW
  • COD: Modern Warfare
  • COD: Modern Warfare 2
  • COD: Modern Warfare 3
  • Minecraft
  • GTA V
  • Midnight Club: Los Angeles
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  • Cars 2
  • Need For Speed: Pro Street
  • Shift 2 Unleashed
  • Peggle
  • Battlefield 3
  • The Crew
  • DiRT
  • DiRT 2
  • DiRT 3
  • Saint's Row 1
  • Saint's Row 2
  • Saint's Row: The Third
  • Destiny
  • Forza Motorsport 2
  • Forza Motorsport 3
  • Forza Motorsport 4
  • Fallout 3
  • Trials HD
  • Trials Evolution
  • Trials Fusion
  • Skate
  • Skate 2
  • Skate 3
  • Dead Rising 2
  • Dorito's Crash Course 2
  • Fable 3
  • Halo 3
  • Halo 4
  • Gears of War 3
  • Resident Evil 5

XB1 Games:
  • COD: MW3 BC
  • COD: BO1 BC
  • Forza Horizon 1, 2, 3, & 4
  • Forza Motorsport 5, 6, & 7
  • Fallout 4
  • Minecraft
  • SpinTires: Mud Runner
  • Farming Simulator 2015
  • Farming Simulator 2017
  • GTA V
  • Cities Skylines: XB1 Edition
  • The Sims 4
  • Assetto Corsa
  • Far Cry 4
  • Far Cry Primal
  • Far Cry 5
  • GRID: Autosport BC
  • Midnight Club: Los Angeles BC
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Watch Dogs 2
  • Need For Speed 2015
  • Need For Speed: Payback
  • Peggle BC
  • Battlefield 4
  • Worms Battlegrounds
  • The Crew
  • DiRT 3 BC
  • DiRT 4
  • DiRT Rally
  • Trials: Fusion
  • Guitar Hero Live
  • Rockband 4
  • Project Cars
  • Mafia 3
  • Outlast Trilogy
  • Destiny
  • Mad Max
  • Goat Simulator
PC Games:
  • Farming Simulator 2015
  • Farming Simulator 2017
  • Farming Simulator 2019
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 15
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 18
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • American Truck Simulator
  • Cities: Skylines
  • BeamNG: Drive
  • Burnout Paradise: Ultimate
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Scania Truck Driving Simulator
  • Medal of Honor(TM)
  • Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
  • Mirror's Edge
  • GTA 5
  • GTA 5M
  • Street legal Racing: Redline
Modding Background:
I develop mods in a few games, for the most part I spend my time in ATS when mod making. I am also known to make a few in SLR:R and FS17. I will be branching out and learning the new FS19 system and CMS18 system soon, when I complete some personal projects. Ultimately my planned projects will be on FS19, ATS, CMS18 in terms of modding as I am growing out of some older games. I have many tools on my primary machine including 3D editors/engineering CADs (Blender, Modo, zMod, 3DSMax,AutoCAD, & Solid Works), software editors (Visual Basic and the all so useful NP++), and Visual Designers/Footage Editors (Cinema4D, Photoshop, Microsoft Expression, Corel PaintShop Pro, After Effects, Sony Vegas). Not all of these assets are used along the modding process, however some of them are used to render the finished products, produce the videos and photographs of the final product professionally. I use various 3d tools to create, convert, compare the product to the real counterparts. I spend way too much time analyzing the stuff most people do not care about.

Anywho, my name is Volk_ and it's nice to meet you! ^,^

PawlerBear

Administrator
Staff member
Hi volk, Glad to saw you joining the forums and that you like the server :D