Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Hi, I'm known as Zappa to my friends. I use my brother in laws mc account since he no longer plays, hence the ingame name Garzul.

I've been playing games since I was 10 years old, 25 years ago. Married for 10 years with a 7 1/2 year old son. Longest I played a game was 8 years with Everquest. I've lost count on the number of games Ive played, but currently Im making a website for a friend's maplestory server, creating an mmorpg on roblox, play some roblox games, Azertu of course, and a few others that I barely touch now.

I am a resident of FishBurrow, working on Cook and Herdsmen job. In the future I plan to make a town farm and herd grinders and special shops to buy and sell the meat/food. I play late night EST due to working the afternoon shift at a new job. Yay (took 3 months to get it)

So with that I bid you all good day and good hunting!

PawlerBear

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zappa. Welcome to Azertu. Hope youre having a great time!

Volk

Helper
Staff member
Hey Zappa, thank you for teaching us a little about yourself. These are things I would have never known about you until you wrote this. Btw I know I try my best to welcome you in our nation, I'd also like to clearly welcome you to Azertu if I haven't already! :D