Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

YAY OR NAY?

• YAY

• NAY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Desu

Heyo!

This suggestion is basically a suggestion to implant a point based system on the forums where based on a certain amount of points you have you have a "rank/title" on the forums it would be displayed on the side of your posts where your pfp is along with your ign.

Some perks for this feature:

Achievements for being active on the forums
Encourages activeness on the forums
Bragging rights based on "rank"

Please tell me what you think about this suggestion!

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Heyo!

This suggestion is basically a suggestion to implant a point based system on the forums where based on a certain amount of points you have you have a "rank/title" on the forums it would be displayed on the side of your posts where your pfp is along with your ign.

Some perks for this feature:

Achievements for being active on the forums
Encourages activeness on the forums
Bragging rights based on "rank"

Please tell me what you think about this suggestion!
I've seen this on many other forums and it adds like, a bit of competition amongst the active forum members to be the first to reply to something, but in the same time, discuss everything that needs to be said. This could very well promote some players' help threads being solved by other players faster and hopefully more efficient!

And as you said, we players love our bragging rights! :D

Desu

I've seen this on many other forums and it adds like, a bit of competition amongst the active forum members to be the first to reply to something, but in the same time, discuss everything that needs to be said. This could very well promote some players' help threads being solved by other players faster and hopefully more efficient!

And as you said, we players love our bragging rights! :D
We do don't we :LOL:

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
I like this idea also, it encourages helpful behavior as negative reactions could count against your rank.

Desu

I like this idea also, it encourages helpful behavior as negative reactions could count against your rank.
Yeah but what if someone just hates someone to their soul and negatively reacts to all of their posts so that their rank goes down?

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
There would have to be a way to avoid that, but it most likely would still apply to some effect

I like the idea! The only downside would be if users start spamming threads in order to rank up.

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I like the idea! The only downside would be if users start spamming threads in order to rank up.
Yeah I agree. I suppose the main thing to prevent this is for staff to keep an eye on the forums. So if there is just a spammer, then they could be punished, perhaps via a deduction of points and warning. However. you could make it so the forums ranks are based on the likes as well as messages.

Desu

As Snow said, it would be treated same as if someone were to be spamming in the general chat.

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
Feel free to share some Forum Achievements, perhaps ill add some.

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Forum Messages
Forum Serfing: Join the Forums.
Newcomer: Post your first message!
Public Speaker: Create your first thread!
Public Opinion: Create your first thread with a Poll!
Tradesman: Post a thread in the Market section!
Regular: Post 5 Messages
The People's Voice: Post 5 Threads

The Yes-Guy: Receive 5 total positive reactions!

Other
The Messenger: Start a Conversation with someone.

This is just what I have thought of as of right now. In time, I will edit the post and add more to it! :D

EDIT 10.2.2019: Level can be based on a calculated point system by how many positive reactions you have received, how many posts on a thread and how many threads created.

Last edited:
I love this idea. Although I can't say what would be good rank idea's. You could stick to the theme of whatever you chose for actual ranks in the game or make it a forum themed rank to it all like Snow is

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
We won't add an entire rank system. However, achievements are definitely doable.