Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Which Job Is the Fastest way to make money

• Total voters
oh and does anyone know any ways to make a quick buck
Like killa said they try to balance out jobs its mainly the higher level the higher pay / xp
Plus for incidence say you have a effic 8 pickaxe its alot easier to mine then use a effic 5 to break logs etc its mainly what your most capable of and you will take like with cook and bs they both involve cooking / smelting and they both involve crafting mass quanitys so if you can keep clicking for long periods they could be good for you

Just remember its all about the pay not the perks

i personally like miner and builder because the work with each other (Miner get materials , Builder Use them)

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
i personally like miner and builder because the work with each other (Miner get materials , Builder Use them)
That can work quite well, better now that Builder got a buff over this past January patchnotes. The best jobs are ones you enjoy doing and ones that can compliment eachother, so Miner/Builder, Miner/Blacksmith, Farmer/Cook, Herdsman/Cook, and many others.

I suppose you could sell your rare items in /ah , but jobs are going to be your most reliable way of income on the server. They are always there and ready to pay you.

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Know better ways to make money other then jobs
The other ways is perhaps doing things for people, like digging holes out/building and participating in the market, like with buying/selling items, etc.

Jobs, however, are the main way to get money since grinding is very beneficial.

Know better ways to make money other then jobs
Like arthur said for example if your a miner u can mine big areas for people etc
The other ways is perhaps doing things for people, like digging holes out/building and participating in the market, like with buying/selling items, etc.

Jobs, however, are the main way to get money since grinding is very beneficial.