Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Desu

So right now when your level 49 Farmer, and your about to hit that 50 lvl mark, you get so hyped till you get there. Afterwards you are sort of let down because it's just a 10% mamma boost. So here are my suggestions on a lvl mark for Cook.

• No seeds needed for Replant. (self explanatory but basically no matter if you don't have seeds or plants you can auto replant)
  • Poisonous Potatos won't spawn from drops. (also self explanatory)
Edit: When making this I am also stating that every job like the Farmer job should get more perks like jobs as of Blacksmith and they should all have 4 perks.

Last edited:
Whilst I agree, it would also be unfair for us to get an extra boost than other jobs as some also have the 10% boost at 50. Poisonous Potatoes sounds like a good idea but I think the no seeds needed it a bit too OP. That's just my thoughts tho :p:geek:

Desu

Whilst I agree, it would also be unfair for us to get an extra boost than other jobs as some also have the 10% boost at 50. Poisonous Potatoes sounds like a good idea but I think the no seeds needed it a bit too OP. That's just my thoughts tho :p:geek:
Well the jobs Miner Woodcutter Blacksmith Herdsman and Cook have 4 perks, some are where they have 2 different perks when you get to level 50, and the 10% boost is at 25, and others are where when you get to lvl 25 you get the 10% boost and another perk like blacksmith: Level 25; 10% and /disenchant. So we could move the 10% and the auto-replant but it would be up to my boi Killy :p.

desu is this for farmer or all the jobs? i have no idea wtf ur talkin bout. booek said no seeds is too op so you started talking about blacksmith... could be that i have the flu but no idea

silly stinky panda

Desu

desu is this for farmer or all the jobs? i have no idea wtf ur talkin bout. booek said no seeds is too op so you started talking about blacksmith... could be that i have the flu but no idea

silly stinky panda
booek said that it would be unfair to other jobs if Farmer had 4 perks. I said that some jobs already have 4 perks and I am just listing out a few perks that can be put in that will make the job level system more even than it is un.

The only good MCMMO perk from herbalism is double drops. The others are just bad. I think the 10% if kept, should be moved to 25 like suggested, but I agree, seeds are a little too OP and not getting poisonous potatos is too UP. Idk what the perk should be, but yeah, level 50 farmer is pretty bad, And in my opinion so is 75. But I doubt they'll change it as it isn't very important.

i always laugh at the suggestions of other jobs when they are like thats good but its not really good enough.

have you seen the perks of hellworker? level 25 is useless if you have a silk touch pick, and level 50 is useless if you have magma on anything. even the top level 75 only gives you keepxp which you might have if youve got to lord rank. even the money you get from breaking blocks is paltry and a pain in the ass

so literally every perk you get is attainable without the job. unlike an mcmmo boost which you can only get from that

I mean, cook as well^ All of its perks can be fixed by having some steak nearby. I just don't think the 10% mcmmo boost is good on farmer. The perk doesn't do anything to be honest. I think so redoing of jobs needs to be done(Even though they already did it).

Desu

The only good MCMMO perk from herbalism is double drops. The others are just bad. I think the 10% if kept, should be moved to 25 like suggested, but I agree, seeds are a little too OP and not getting poisonous potatos is too UP. Idk what the perk should be, but yeah, level 50 farmer is pretty bad, And in my opinion so is 75. But I doubt they'll change it as it isn't very important.
I agree when you say that all of the jobs need to be fixed.

i think job perks are fine the way they are except lvl75 perks (theyre a little unimaginative)

Desu

i always laugh at the suggestions of other jobs when they are like thats good but its not really good enough.

have you seen the perks of hellworker? level 25 is useless if you have a silk touch pick, and level 50 is useless if you have magma on anything. even the top level 75 only gives you keepxp which you might have if youve got to lord rank. even the money you get from breaking blocks is paltry and a pain in the ass

so literally every perk you get is attainable without the job. unlike an mcmmo boost which you can only get from that
I know that most job skills are bad and I'm saying that they need to be fixed thats all not just Farmer. As a farmer, I am just suggesting some perks for the job. I encourage others from other jobs with only 3 perks like Farmer to speak up for their job community and think of some perks for that job!

Desu

i think job perks are fine the way they are except lvl75 perks (theyre a little unimaginative)
When you say "unimaginative" do you mean unreachable? They are said to be "unreachable" because they are hard to achieve and require dedication!

When you say "unimaginative" do you mean unreachable? They are said to be "unreachable" because they are hard to achieve and require dedication!
More like, "Free heads" and "Unlimited /feed" are really basic and dumb for 75 levels. I've never needed free heads and I have never needed /feed more than once per however long the cooldown is.

Desu

More like, "Free heads" and "Unlimited /feed" are really basic and dumb for 75 levels. I've never needed free heads and I have never needed /feed more than once per however long the cooldown is.
Well builders like using /hdb whenever building so making that free is good but it is a small reward for a big achievement. But /feed with no cool down would be helpful for miners n such if they are always sprinting while they mine I've needed it myself. But still I see your points. Thank you for your kind feedback as well.

Lol, was more talking about cooks getting it, as well as heads being like, $250 per head free ones are like less than 20 seconds of my time. Plus, I doubt they use a ton of them

Desu

Lol, was more talking about cooks getting it, as well as heads being like, $250 per head free ones are like less than 20 seconds of my time. Plus, I doubt they use a ton of them
Yeah they aren't used a whole lot but they are used and I agree that it is quite a small reward.

Last edited:
When I say unimaginative I mean they looked at lvl75 perks and went ok lets just make them pretty much all of them the same thing. Ex: It's like 2 different things you either get a permanent effect or you get keep exp on death. Either way pretty sucky

Desu

When I say unimaginative I mean they looked at lvl75 perks and went ok lets just make them pretty much all of them the same thing. Ex: It's like 2 different things you either get a permanent effect or you get keep exp on death. Either way pretty sucky
The perks where you can get a permanent effect give effects that relate to the job with farmer you can move faster as you farm and the same with miner, when you get the perm fire res. you can protect yourself from lava. Basically all of the jobs with the effects can be explained. But I think that if your level 75 blacksmith you should be around the Lord/Lady rank because it is a job that requires a lot of time and effort, money and resources, to do, so I see your point on that.

Last edited:

PawlerBear

Tbh there was a looong time when the jobs barely had any perks. People could suggest perks but they either werent good or they were OP. But feel free to make suggestions.

Make it so its a 10% McMMo boost and one of the ideas above?

I mean, I'd take no poisonous potatos over 10% mcmmo boost any day. I doubt it'd incredibly hard to make happen(I could be wrong, I know basic coding in a very old language :p) How about a 50% chance that wheat drops are doubled(Number could be played around with.)

I mean, I'd take no poisonous potatos over 10% mcmmo boost any day. I doubt it'd incredibly hard to make happen(I could be wrong, I know basic coding in a very old language :p) How about a 50% chance that wheat drops are doubled(Number could be played around with.)
Poison potatos are good if you like to PvP they are used to make wither potions

Uh, it would only be for farmers. If you wanted poison potatos you could just get someone without that per to get some. Plus, people who pvp probably have wither on their swords, so I doubt you want wither potions.

Uh, it would only be for farmers. If you wanted poison potatos you could just get someone without that per to get some. Plus, people who pvp probably have wither on their swords, so I doubt you want wither potions.
Its a chance for wither and very low at that

Desu

I made this forum to solve the problem of the unrewarding level stat of the Farmer Job. Here, we can discuss different perks that come with the perks for any job we want! I was just listing some of my ideas.