Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rejected Farmer Job Milestone Perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate6024

Currently for reaching farmer job milestones on Azertu

lvl 25
- Auto Replant
lvl 50
- 25% boost to herbalism
lvl 75
- Speed 2

What I suggest the farmer job milestones should be

lvl 25
- Auto Replant
- 25% boost to herbalism
lvl 50
- Auto Replant without seeds
lvl 75
- Speed 2

Last edited:
I agree with 25% boost in herbalism and autoreplanting without seeds, but I cannot agree with auto replanting with a hoe.
Players around level 25 do not have a lot of money, and farmers are more likely to invest in better hoes which give more yield with crops like potatoes. Encouraging players to dish out money that early just for a decent hoe is unfair, and ruins the satisfaction of autoreplant as a farmer. Players can also skip this perk completely by getting 1500 herbalism, thus avoiding farmer completely until they have enough skillpoints in herbalism (which isn't that hard to obtain, unlike other mcmmo skills).

Nate6024

I agree with 25% boost in herbalism and autoreplanting without seeds, but I cannot agree with auto replanting with a hoe.
Players around level 25 do not have a lot of money, and farmers are more likely to invest in better hoes which give more yield with crops like potatoes. Encouraging players to dish out money that early just for a decent hoe is unfair, and ruins the satisfaction of autoreplant as a farmer. Players can also skip this perk completely by getting 1500 herbalism, thus avoiding farmer completely until they have enough skillpoints in herbalism (which isn't that hard to obtain, unlike other mcmmo skills).
Removed auto replant with a hoe

SirSalad

I actually prefer the way it is now. Infact, Farmer is too easy of a job and we've been pushing in that direction for a long time now. Previously, Farmer had auto-replant at 75 and that caused lots of debate because we thought you'd end up getting 1500 herbalism before you got to 75 farmer. I mentioned the topic of hoes taking damage or being required to replant crops while farming here, and I think it's a matter that should be brought back up with this discussion.

Last edited:

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I actually prefer the way it is now. Infact, Farmer is too easy of a job and we've been pushing in that direction for a long time now. Previously, Farmer had auto-replant at 75 and that caused lots of debate because we thought you'd end up getting 1500 herbalism before you got to 75 farmer. I mentioned the topic of hoes taking damage or being required to replant crops while farming here, and I think it's a matter that should be brought back up with this discussion.
I think having hoes lose durability, or at least the tool you use to lose durability would be neat, seeming as with other jobs, the tools you use loses it's durability. This could also cause more Repair Gems to be circulated in the market, in addition to a push for more players to get to 1500 McMMO Repair.

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, auto replant without seeds is op

Nate6024

Bumping because it never received an official accepted/denied response from a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.