Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all, we have a hell worker, we have a miner might aswell have a end worker to re-populate the end because the only reason to go there is to gather end stone or kill the dragon as a hunter

Perks
Lvl 25: Not sure
Lvl 50: Chance to drop a enchanted chorus fruit when right clicked gains the worker a random amount of money of say 100$-1000$
Lvl 75: Insta break endstone with efficiency 5 pickaxes

Gets paid for doing following things

• Cooking chorus fruit
  • Crafting purpur blocks
  • Breaking end stone
  • Crafting end bricks
  • Farming chorus fruit
I also had a thought in mind about people always mentioning jobs that synergise with each other are really good for example miner and blacksmith, well they do that indirectly sort of anyways that's not the point a little bonus thing could be that if you work as both a hellworker and a end worker they would have a small bonus like

Hell worker and End worker bonus! 5% extra money gain in both jobs

or something along the lines of that so yeah I don't really see why this would be a bad idea and it would make so hell worker would become a slightly more popular job maybe.

Desu

Grandmaster Contributor
When we say that jobs "synergise" with each other. We usually just mean like when your a miner and a blacksmith you can use resources you earn in miner to smelt in blacksmith, same with farmer/cook. I doubt that they would add a job that increases your money or xp percentage probably bc of bugs that could be created by that feature. Especially if someone gets the Hellworker job levels it up once then doesn't use it just for the 5% boost for End worker. Also they probably won't add a job until Kingdoms comes out. Interesting concepts though.:)

When we say that jobs "synergise" with each other. We usually just mean like when your a miner and a blacksmith you can use resources you earn in miner to smelt in blacksmith, same with farmer/cook. I doubt that they would add a job that increases your money or xp percentage probably bc of bugs that could be created by that feature. Especially if someone gets the Hellworker job levels it up once then doesn't use it just for the 5% boost for End worker. Also they probably won't add a job until Kingdoms comes out. Interesting concepts though.:)
Yeah that's fair didin't think about that I wasn't expecting much anyways just thought i'd share what I thought off :p

Desu

Grandmaster Contributor
Yeah that's fair didin't think about that I wasn't expecting much anyways just thought i'd share what I thought off :p
It is a really creative idea though, and the server needs plenty of creative ideas to grow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.