Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Embassy plots at /t spawn farm

Hi, I just want to ask, the embassy plots at /t spawn farm are free right? I saw a person paying 40k for an embassy plot at /t spawn farm when there are 2 embassy plots for sale for $0 just 2 chunks beside it...

Desu

Known Member
Farm Embassy Plots are free but the best person to talk to about this is DanSau, the Owner of Farm. Ask him before you do anything.

Hi, I just want to ask, the embassy plots at /t spawn farm are free right? I saw a person paying 40k for an embassy plot at /t spawn farm when there are 2 embassy plots for sale for $0 just 2 chunks beside it...
He was selling for 40k for if there was no embassy plots and someone needed one they would buy
If theres some for sale for free its fine
However be aware you must pay 300 taxes for embassy plots

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
He was selling for 40k for if there was no embassy plots and someone needed one they would buy
If theres some for sale for free its fine
However be aware you must pay 300 taxes for embassy plots
Embassy taxes depends on how much the town mayor puts the taxes to. Meaning it's not always $300.

Volk

Staff member
Embassy plots cost a base price of whatever it tells you when you walk into the property and then like Sirk said taxes is dependant on the town/mayor's choosing.