Easter Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jess, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Jess

Jess Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    IGN:
    Jessila
    Hello everyone!

Easter Event:
    It's that time of the year again, and Easter has finally arrived! We have a fun event planned, which hopefully you'll love! Here's how it works..

During the times that you're breaking blocks, any blocks, you have the chance to receive an Easter Egg (It will drop on the ground next to you). Once collecting 10 eggs, you can head over to /crates, and interact with the baby villager named "Easter Exchange". After exchanging your 10 Easter Eggs with the Villager, he will provide you with one virtual Easter Crate that can be found within the Azertu Crate, once opened, you will receive a random reward.
    This can be repeated as many times as you like, but beware! If you attempt to trade less than 10 eggs with the Villager... he may be greedy and take one, for nothing in return!
    During this Event, you also have the ability to claim an Easter Tagger, explained below.

Edit: There is also a small chance to get Easter Eggs from the vote crate during the event.

Easter Tagger:
    This item can be used to tag any of your tools and/or armor. What it does is simply add a " or " in front of your item name. All players that login whilst the Event is active will have the option to claim a tagger. Simply using "/easter" will open a menu where you can claim the item.
    The tagger will look like this;
    [​IMG]

Once applied, your item will look like this;
    [​IMG]

The Easter Event will end April 8th.

If you would like to view a more indepth post about other gameplay changes/updates, you can read the full list here.

Easter Sale:
    There will be a flash sale from Friday march 30 (6pm GMT) till Monday April 2nd (6am GMT)
    50% off ALL ranks and upgrades.

Thanks for reading, and Happy Easter!
    - The Azertu Team

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chster

Chster New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    Chster
    This would make grinding more exciting! Easter Crates, here I go! :D

3. Collector1164

Collector1164 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30
    IGN:
    Collector1164
    Super eggcited (sorry, couldn't help myself). Are the eggs consumed when you get your crate? If so, what do you mean "beware! If you attempt to trade less than 10 eggs with the Villager... he may be greedy and take one!"? Is it possible to get a crate with less than 10?

4. Jess

Jess Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    IGN:
    Jessila
    When you right click your 10 eggs on the Villager, he will take the 10 eggs from your inventory, and an Easter Crate will appear in the regular Crates (Where you open your vote/premium crates, there's now a special Easter Crate in fancy colours too).
    What is meant by the "beware.." is that, if you attempt to trade, say, 3 eggs with him, he is liable to take one off you, leaving you with only 2, and you'll get no crate. The point is not to try and right click the Villager with less than the required amount, as you'll only lose out.
    (He's greedy yuno, wants dem free easter eggs.. *nom nom*)

5. Foxsi

Foxsi Member

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    Foxsi
    Those eggs are really hard to find :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Jess

Jess Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    IGN:
    Jessila
    Hah, I think you’d be surprised.. some have been incredibly lucky and found multiple within 30 mins. I got a few eggs opening up some stacked vote crates too.. which was also lucky. I’m sure the same will happen to you too. :3
    For what it’s worth, it’s about 0.01%, which is very reasonable considering you can break thousands of blocks in a rather short period of time.. :p

7. Foxsi

Foxsi Member

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    Foxsi
    I gave up 2 hours into the event..

8. Jess

Jess Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    IGN:
    Jessila
    Your optimism is admired. ;)
    Anyhow, given the way the event works, it's likely you'll get one during the week just by playing.