Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Donor ranks vs Rank Ranks

Why do these perks not stack...? I don't see why I have to pay 150k to get to citizen and get nothing from it because I bought wraith... I think the homes(If they don't) and especially player vaults should stack from donor ranks and regular ranks. One of the helpers said it was because it was "Unfair" but I really don't see how that works. I bought the rank and it doesn't exactly say "Donor and Regular ranks don't mix" plus the Regular ranks say "Extra Player Vault" and "Extra Sethome".

Qyntifex

Known Member
You get perks for getting ranks, and perks for your bought rank; it would be unfair if you got extra perks for a just because you have purchased b. The server, i assume, is trying to keep this a free-to-play, not a pay-to-win.

I mean, extra sethomes and player vaults isn't pay to win. Up until I bought wraith like, a day ago, I didn't even use sethomes. I just think it should either say it in the store, or honestly just let those people have the extra things. Also, does anyone know if homes stack from job perks?

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
It does say that "
  • Total of 10x /Sethome
  • Total of 6x /playervault
"

So with Wraith rank, you will have a total of 10 /sethomes and 6 /pvs.

PawlerBear

The ranks you buy are only there for you if you dont want to wait till you get ranks ingame. Like a boost.