Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Im really hyper so sorry if this sounds weird. Anyways, I would like a way to disable job abilities. Specifically for me the auto-replant. Sometimes I don't want to replant, but still want the crops. Idk if it would be hard to implement but some command ideas:
/StopPlantingStuff
/NoMoreOPAbility
/AutoPlant Off <-------(That one)
/HowAmIHarvestingWhilePlanting
/TurnOffGodAbility

Desu

You could just ask someone to break the crop for you if you just need it broken. The command though would probably have to be something like /jobs perks off, or something like that because of how Job Commands work. This would probably take the Dev. team a pretty long time to work out though, and most likely will cause alot of bugs.

Desu

You could also just fill your inventory with dirt so that you can't pick up the crops therefore not replanting....

I did both. I just had problems:
Nobody who wasn't farmer would do it without pay, even low level farmers
I couldn't collect the potatos if I had dirt, so it was like 9 dubs o fpotatos that would've gone to waste(I gave them away to someone.)
It would've been nice if I could've just turned the ability off so I could keep the potatos for myself.

just get rid of your potatoes or seeds in your inventory

Desu

like you could collect wheat w/o the seeds in ur inv then go back and get them and replant...

But I do want to know why you don't want to replant automatically?

Potatos. And I wanted to change the levels of my farm around. Its not a huge deal or anything, just a small suggestion I thought they could add so i didn't have to pay someone else to do it

Desu

Potatos. And I wanted to change the levels of my farm around. Its not a huge deal or anything, just a small suggestion I thought they could add so i didn't have to pay someone else to do it
you could just break the dirt???