Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What is your dietary

• Total voters
Forgot the word preference on the question
its the last word *hint, hint*

Last edited:
Depending on where someone lives and how much money they have..."normal" will differ for everyone.
For me, because of my health issues and food allergies...I cant even answer this question...LOL My 'diet' is not defined by reg descriptions...

DanSau

Known Member
Food is food, i love it either way
But it is a nice challenge to find food that is low in calories

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I try to lower my intake, but I love pasta. It is a forever losing battle

DanSau

Known Member
Yeah I try to lower my intake, but I love pasta. It is a forever losing battle
Paste is always a bad idea when dealing with calories xD i have learnt that, but vegetable pasta is possible and quite good depending on the sauce and sidings

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
True, but Imma eat it anyways.

I love pasta. But I always add some chicken or fish, and then broccoli or some other vegetable to help fill me up as well as some white rice. As long as you don't eat just pasta, not a huge deal :p

Also: My diet is just whatever I feel like in very small amounts. I should eat more.

PawlerBear

Due to stomach issues, I try and do LCHF when I have enough money. Low carb high fat.
When I do it I feel the absolute best. No stomach pains at all etc

DanSau

Known Member
I love making a super simple mushroom pasta,
I just finly chop onions, slice the mushrooms and throw them both in the pan with some butter until the mushrooms get some color and the onions start to disappear.
Then throw in some cream and cook it down until you get the wanted consistency, season with salt, pepper and a bit of parmasan cheese,
Throw the 80% boiled pasta in the saus you just created (with maybe 2 table spoons of the pasta water) and let it finish cooking in there.
Boom! Amazing pasta, super fast and simple easy way to impress the ladies, just sprinkle some parmasan cheese over and server with some chopped up fried mushrooms

I love making a super simple mushroom pasta,
I just finly chop onions, slice the mushrooms and throw them both in the pan with some butter until the mushrooms get some color and the onions start to disappear.
Then throw in some cream and cook it down until you get the wanted consistency, season with salt, pepper and a bit of parmasan cheese,
Throw the 80% boiled pasta in the saus you just created (with maybe 2 table spoons of the pasta water) and let it finish cooking in there.
Boom! Amazing pasta, super fast and simple easy way to impress the ladies, just sprinkle some parmasan cheese over and server with some chopped up fried mushrooms
For this, its not the calories that would get me, its the fat content...dairy is high in fat, which I cant have anymore due to gall bladder issues :-( I really miss creamy sauces (Like alfredo-yum))

I go for high calories, I need that energy, low calorie food isn't strong enough. So when I do eat I eat a lot.