Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
1546464216371.png
Thats the custom enchant list for tools other than pickaxe(RIP Telepathy). I think thats enough said.

1. I think telepathy should come back
2. Anti-Poison: Stops farmers from getting poison potatos.
3. Something that gives fortune on all crops(Wheat, beetroots, etc)(Im a farmer, a lot of these will be farming related)
4. Maybe something allowing farmers to break crops in like, 2x2 or 3x3 squares?
5. Same thing for miner ^^^^

Sorry for not many ideas, Im uncreative, but you guys can post below with comments and/or suggestions of your own :D!

Originally there was a trait called excavation which allowed for 2x2 or 3x3 mining/farming/digging. Might not be this plugin, but ive seen it before as a custom enchant.

Yeah, a lot of people have probably coded the same plugins over and over. Idk if Sirk(Or if someone else coded them) got the code from somewhere or coded it themselves. Regardless its definitely doable.

More custom enchants would be great (including being able to obtain the Firework custom enchant on the firework bow XD. but you only stated possible solution for jobs. Instead, see what there is that would be great on tools. and suggest that instead, as Anti-poison seems like a job perk and not a CE.

Well I stated them for hoes... Idk about the other tools, but those would be good custum enchants for hoes. But my focus is tools, bows swords and armor have a ton of enchants and don't need any more

PawlerBear

Administrator
Staff member
1: Telepathy is too broken to bring back. We are however looking in to the custom enchants to see what we can add/remove/fix.
2: If this is possible, i think its kind of a good idea.
3: you mean fortune on the crops and just not add more seeds?
4 and 5: this will never be implemented to my knowledge due to being way too OP. For miner its called Blast mining.

1: Telepathy is too broken to bring back. We are however looking in to the custom enchants to see what we can add/remove/fix.
2: If this is possible, i think its kind of a good idea.
3: you mean fortune on the crops and just not add more seeds?
4 and 5: this will never be implemented to my knowledge due to being way too OP. For miner its called Blast mining.
I think he meant something like the McMMo "double crops" thing instead of fortune giving more seeds add a rs that makes it so 1 wheat crop gives 4 or 5 like taters while using fortune

I think he meant something like the McMMo "double crops" thing instead of fortune giving more seeds add a rs that makes it so 1 wheat crop gives 4 or 5 like taters while using fortune
He is right, but not 4 or 5. Something like a 50% chance to give 1 more. Or like 25% level 1, 37% level 2 and 50% level 3.

1. I never knew why it was broken :p. But yeah, I've seen it done on other servers, but I know the server could have a different, like, process of coding that would make it difficult. Just always want to suggest it be added back because it was the most useful in my opinion.
2. I hope so, would make my life that extra 5% easier
3. Answered above :giggle:
4. Yeah, I assumed so. Although you mentioned that making it not available to jobs as a possible solution and I think the idea would work. But yeah, I definitely see it being OP.

New Ideas :D
Farmer Feeding: As you use a hoe to break crops you're auto fed(Just a small fun one :D)
Insta-Age: Your crops when broken will have a chance to age faster, or just all around they will all age a stage faster.
Auto-Condense: Will automatically condense wheat into Hay Blocks when you have enough(I doubt it'll happen but I can hope :D)

Desu

Known Member
  1. Telepathy caused majors amounts of lag.
  2. On my Fourm, Farmer Levels, we discuss this, check it out!
  3. Fortune... My Hoe has Fortune V.
  4. To OP
  5. Also to OP

Desu

Known Member
He is right, but not 4 or 5. Something like a 50% chance to give 1 more. Or like 25% level 1, 37% level 2 and 50% level 3.

1. I never knew why it was broken :p. But yeah, I've seen it done on other servers, but I know the server could have a different, like, process of coding that would make it difficult. Just always want to suggest it be added back because it was the most useful in my opinion.
2. I hope so, would make my life that extra 5% easier
3. Answered above :giggle:
4. Yeah, I assumed so. Although you mentioned that making it not available to jobs as a possible solution and I think the idea would work. But yeah, I definitely see it being OP.

New Ideas :D
Farmer Feeding: As you use a hoe to break crops you're auto fed(Just a small fun one :D)
Insta-Age: Your crops when broken will have a chance to age faster, or just all around they will all age a stage faster.
Auto-Condense: Will automatically condense wheat into Hay Blocks when you have enough(I doubt it'll happen but I can hope :D)
I like your new Ideas!!! I would love for them to be added. You should make a separate suggestion fourm so that you can speak your ideas.