Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
New runestone enchant: Crusher
3 Tiers and can be acquired by common, rare, and legendary
Apply it to your pickaxe for a chance to get mystery dust from gold ore (will destroy the gold ore even if you dont get mystery dust)
Not sure what the %s would be though

oh...i actually really like this...., i think this would be a better like job perk than rune though tbh otherwise mystery dust will become super common really quickly

its pretty common already... besides i dont like paying 11k just to bring my runestone up 5%.. do you?

its pretty common already... besides i dont like paying 11k just to bring my runestone up 5%.. do you?
i do, because that cost is included in the cost of high level runes. devalueing that would devalue the runes themselves, also devaluing many relics which in turn would devalue other relic items.

for an economy to function it needs high value items, if everything is worth 1 dollar then 1 dollar becomes worthless.

mystery dust can be acquired from about 2 minutes of killing mobs in a grinder so that cost of 11k can be zero if you do it yourself.

Volk

Staff member
It definitely needs to be rare still if it becomes a thing no doubt. I agree it could seriously damage other aspects of the economy

I know this! I use to grind this stuff all the time as a new player! So why not a new way to get it where instead of sitting at a grind with inquis 3 for 3mins just go mine some ore and get ur miner up