Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Crafting Repair Gems (Bad idea, but worth the shot)

Should it become a feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surround a fire charge with enchanted books to create a fire charge, if it's even possible. this might get negative attention but whatever :/

Attachments

Surround a fire charge with enchanted books to create a fire charge, if it's even possible. this might get negative attention but whatever :/
Since getting repair gems isn't all that rare, as well as being fairly cheap in shops it leads to it not being very resourceful to create another way to obtain a repair gem. (in my opinion)

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
The alternative to Repair Gems is 1500 Repair. You can either ask someone for a repair (which many do it for free), or save up /redeem points until you can get it to 1500, or grind for it, or even a combination of all of these.

ngl, made this post because Stefan told me to after i told him, i wasn't expecting much positive reactions XD

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
ngl, made this post because Stefan told me to after i told him, i wasn't expecting much positive reactions XD
No worries. Personally, I try to gather a few opinions from people if I have a suggestion for a feature and what not. I ask a few people (that have played for a while and have a positive reputation) and get their take on the idea to really see if it is worth suggesting or not. Some ideas just need more time to formulate and collect data and opinions for, while others may feel given to suggest. :D