Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Contest: The town of Kex needs a new flag.

Lasivian

Known Member
I am soliciting ideas for a new flag.

The prize is $100,000

Any design is acceptable. But I need to know the steps to make the design. (You can link to flag designs online here, you don;t have to actually build them)

You can enter as many times as you want. A winner will be declared when I see a design that I like enough. Or if two weeks pass without me making a decision.

No entry fee, void in the Nether, the End, and anywhere else prohibited by town law.

To start I will say that Kex is built to live alongside nature. Most of it's builds will be inside large trees. MEdieval, natural, playful designs will probably get my attention. You can google "Lasivian" to find out more of what I might like.

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I would say join Town S' federation by using the town flag which you find here, but I'll suggest this design as well. :D
My idea behind the design was to incorporate a tree as it seems to be the centerfold of your town's design and to include the sun in the center; a town that always sees the light.

Lasivian

Known Member
I would say join Town S' federation by using the town flag which you find here, but I'll suggest this design as well. :D
My idea behind the design was to incorporate a tree as it seems to be the centerfold of your town's design and to include the sun in the center; a town that always sees the light.
Hrrm, I like that snowflake design, but not the colors.

All the tree ones I found, well, I thought looked awful, so I made the contest. :)

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I got a couple more for ya.
Here is the first one, simple, a rising sun. I used a few gradients to show some different colours in the sky. However, if you don't like the emptiness of the bottom half (I don't know how I feel about it), maybe add something to it.

Here is the second, the moon. I did not design this one, but just saw it and thought it looked cool, however it may not fit the playful design as it being night.

Let me know how these fancy you.

Last edited:

Toonlord

Known Member
I got a couple more for ya.
Here is the first one, simple, a rising sun. I used a few gradients to show some different colours in the sky. However, if you don't like the emptiness of the bottom half (I don't know how I feel about it), maybe add something to it.

Here is the second, the moon. I did not design this one, but just saw it and thought it looked cool, however it may not fit the playful design as it being night.

Let me know how these fancy you.
looks like he already has the first :p

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Well then, I see what you mean now @Toonlord . The first hyperlink didn't paste the right one LOL. It's fixed now though.

2019-10-10_09.32.39.png
If you like any of these, you can message me ingame and I can make you a copy. So you don't have to go though the trouble of making it.

Last edited: