Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

'Community Christmas Giveaway!

Hello All and Happy Holidays from your friends at AzertuMC!

An amazing member of our community, Helloception, has decided to host a giveaway event on Christmas Day! (woot woot free loot!) (December 25th 2018)

Follow this thread for updates!

Alright so here's the details:

All you have to do is be online between 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) On Christmas Day!

Two winners will be selected at random from the list of players who are online!

If you are one of the Lucky Winners you will receive one Rank Upgrade Courtesy of Helloception.

If you hold no rank you will be "upgraded" to Ghoul rank. ALSO NOTE If you already have the highest rank of "Hydra" You will receive 5 Gold Crates as your reward.

Please note that although this event is being hosted on our beloved AzertuMC, Its participants and the event itself are under no professional affiliation with AzertuMC or agents thereof. This event is being financially sponsored and hosted by Helloception and being announced by myself (N1fty) under the advision of Helloception. Also note that nobody is guaranteed a win and the selection is going to be Entirely Random. Any and all comments or concerns are to be met by myself (N1fty), NOT ANY STAFF MEMBER OF AZERTU.

Thank you to all who participate in this event and we sincerely hope you have a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate and a very happy holiday if otherwise.

Last edited:
“you know, I guess one person can make a difference after all... Nuff said.” -Stan Lee

This.. this is one of those moments where your doing the right thing in Christmas Day.

Last edited:
Fantastic idea. I'll look into putting some money aside to help contribute with this giveaway. Can't go wrong with a larger giveaway ;)

Volk

Helper
Staff member
I really love this concept and the generosity of anyone who contributes. I'm still trying to sell car parts to get a few things from the store for December. If I can make it happen, I may be able to contribute also.

I may give some ranks away as well.
Fantastic idea. I'll look into putting some money aside to help contribute with this giveaway. Can't go wrong with a larger giveaway ;)
I really love this concept and the generosity of anyone who contributes. I'm still trying to sell car parts to get a few things from the store for December. If I can make it happen, I may be able to contribute also.
Anyone Interested in donating towards this event please PM Me on discord and we'll coordinate! My discord tag is Bank$hot#7214. I look forward to hearing from all who wish to contribute!