Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Clear Lag Command? Whats you opinion?

Do you think adding ./cl to check when the next clear lag is would be helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I find myself moving large quantities of items from one place to another. So I break A chest pick up what I can and move it then come back and grab the rest. Now yes I do have pv's which most of them are full. But it would be nice to do ./cl and see when the next clear Lag Is coming. Another example is maybe, Let's say I'm selling a relic. The player Pays me I throw the Relic and In mid-air ClearLag Takes it. Yes I know it says "ClearLag in 30 Seconds" In chat but what if you don't see that cause your not paying attention. So Imagine your about to make a trade and you do ./cl and it says ClearLag will be in 15 seconds. Then you can be like let me wait till after cl then Ill drop your item. Same for when moving items, You would be able to check ./cl then be like ok it's safe to move these items. Or if it's not.

Yes, would be very useful when trading. Great idea if it is possible. :)

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
This was brought up in a previous post in which you can find by clicking here.

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Well, I wasn't aware its already been talked about. Well, Imma keep this up anyway just for curiosity.
You are able to view previous suggestions by visiting the suggestions area of the forums here. It may be best to try to visit topics when those threads have already been mad. just for future reference though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.