Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
What the heck is /up, if I may ask. Because it looks like, from the name itself, the same as /top but just one letter less.

KillaSnow I fixed my post I meant /ascend (world edit command pretty much) lets you go up to the next level instead of going to a ceiling block like /top does

KillaSnow I fixed my post I meant /ascend (world edit command pretty much) lets you go up to the next level instead of going to a ceiling block like /top does
That would be super useful and totally doable as a custom command! I'm not sure if going up one level/floor would be feasible, but if they just took the world edit command "//up" and made their own version (with limitations), it'd be perfect! For those of you who don't know, world edit has a "//up [number of blocks]" command that teleports you up that many blocks and spawns a glass block under your feet at that height. Azertu already has signs that don't drop the item (redstone SOD), so I'm sure they could do the same with the glass.

NakiCam

Known Member
note-- This has already been suggested, In the "Builder buff" official post. I personally hope it'll be implemented