Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

Today we will be announcing the winners of the build contest.

First of all we would like to thank everyone that has participated in the build competition and we are happy that many of you have put in the work to build some awesome creations!

Sadly, not everyone can win :(

The winners for this contest are:

#1 @Musu 's Castle (Click here to view entry)

#2 @HerbyHaze 's Castle (Click here to view entry)

#3 @Brayn 's Castle (Click here to view entry)

Congrats to the winners! And a special thanks to:
@SirSalad
@Blackfury
@DanSau
@pizzavdr
@Pmblue

For helping the staff team to judge all the great builds.

If you enjoy these build competitions, Let us know! And perhaps we will host more build competitions in the future.

Last edited:
I try so hard putting all my game time into my build and seeing that I didn't get even 3rd makes me really depressed. But, Congrats to the winners tho. (I wish I had a pc of my own so that I could have worked on my build some more.) I Don't know what to do with this big lobbing castle I have at my town know any Ideas. I am guess I should make it the center of my town. (A town Hall). But that will happen much much later. Huge Congrats to your awesome castle Musu and others.

Congratulations to the winners and gg to everyone that entered. I had a great time!

Desu

GG Guys!

We should do more competitions!

Maybe a Parkour Event as well bc I can't build but jumping I can do!

bruh my house is right next to the #1 castle. I legit built my house first with my wife and 9 kids and this dude deadass builds his god castle right in my backyard. what am I gonna do now, it's so fricking massive I dont even know what to do

Desu

bruh my house is right next to the #1 castle. I legit built my house first with my wife and 9 kids and this dude deadass builds his god castle right in my backyard. what am I gonna do now, it's so fricking massive I dont even know what to do
Well if your house was claimed in a town and then he built his castle in a town that was right next to yours that isn't technically allowed... Like a town being within a certain amount of chunks to a different town.

PawlerBear

Well if your house was claimed in a town and then he built his castle in a town that was right next to yours that isn't technically allowed... Like a town being within a certain amount of chunks to a different town.
Thats not true. The 5 chunk rule was removed a long time ago.
You can only claim within 5 chunks of a town but you can build closer if you want. UNLESS its trolling

Desu

Thats not true. The 5 chunk rule was removed a long time ago.
You can only claim within 5 chunks of a town but you can build closer if you want. UNLESS its trolling
Oh my bad then i sowwy :'(

Good Job everyone! And GG to the people that didn't win. You guys still did well! Don't worry, this is just the beginning....

Last edited: