Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Auto-Replant for Cocoa Beans

Auto Replant for Cocoa Beans?

• Auto-Replant Cocoa Beans

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Don't Auto-Replant Cocoa Beans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jelli Smells

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Any Farmer with Level 25+ knows that farming cocoa beans is poopy because of no auto-replant. However, if you were to be harvesting them while running in a straight line, that wouldn't be too great and would slow down your gains, resulting in lower payouts. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Desu

Known Member
I mean like... it is a plant... so yeah I think that it would be a replantable. But it may be tough to code into the game.

I mean like... it is a plant... so yeah I think that it would be a replantable. But it may be tough to code into the game.
So what your saying is the code would be a tough cookie to make.

Desu

Known Member
So what your saying is the code would be a tough cookie to make.
Maybe because we use a pre coded job mod, making changes isn't easy if I'm correct. But having 3 devs. if you count Killy, the job may be done easier.

Maybe because we use a pre coded job mod, making changes isn't easy if I'm correct. But having 3 devs. if you count Killy, the job may be done easier.
It was a pun :(. Cocoa Beans make cookies. Tough Cookie.... Yeah it was a stretch :(. I feel like this would just be a nice QOL change that should be placed far down on the to-do list.

Yeah, because cocoa beans are directional, Coordinated with the direction of the Jungle log next to it, whereas the other auto-replants are all similar in that they are a simple kind of (insert right click on soil) kind of code, but coding for more variables that that would beef up the process ever so slightly, which when implemented on a 25 chunk cocoa farm in one run *cough* Matt *cough* would likely eat up more processing power than desired for the plugin. I've seen trefeller Variants on other servers cause the entire server's FPS to drop when a certain lumberjack would harvest.