Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Auto Furnace Issue. Tips appreciated.

HerbyHaze

Known Member
So I've been told auto smelters/furnaces are OK to have, but the one that I've built in the past is illegal due to redstone clocking. I like to keep my builds as clean as possible so I'm wondering if anyone has a method to make an auto furnace that will reflect the last picture in the image I've posted.

I do not want to have to go down to the basement to retrieve my material every time, hence the droppers forcing the finished material upwards.
autofurnaceF.jpg

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
The pictures are a helpful tool, thank you for taking that time. The server limits clocks to 20ticks per clock pulse so the only was to have a clock is to have it run off of 5 maxed out repeaters (4 tick). However, you can make a second clock (that follows the guidelines) and if implemented properly they could work simultaneously. Keep in mind more rows of elevators can also move more items in a slow amount of time. If that seems like a better method. Obviously this method will not be nearly as compact as your original. Most people use hopper carts to move mass items if you prefer that.

Sincerely,
Volk_

HerbyHaze

Known Member
Ehhh OK. I know nothing about "clocks" so I guess I'll do some research. I was shown this build by another player, and the only thing I know about it is to right click the repeaters once after placing them. Not sure if that has anything to do with the "clock" timing or not.

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, to bump a repeater to 4 ticks you do that same method. You just have to right click 3 times. Next time I am online, send me a message and I can come help you out!

Sincerely,
Volk_