Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Since artist gets paid for dyeing wool, glass, armor, and glazing cotta, I think it'd make sense to have them be paid for crafting Concrete in all its colors. I've noticed there is more of a demand for it than there is a supply.

Bump, it'd get a great block into circulation and would make it so artists are less reliant on resource resets compared to cotta.

Chrras

Known Member
So would the payment be for crafting the concrete powder, or for actually placing it and making it into solid concrete? There's no market for concrete powder, the reason why concrete is so (relatively) expensive is because it's a pain to get it in contact with water, then collect it again :)

So would the payment be for crafting the concrete powder, or for actually placing it and making it into solid concrete? There's no market for concrete powder, the reason why concrete is so (relatively) expensive is because it's a pain to get it in contact with water, then collect it again :)
Would have to be the dying of it, as builder already earns payout for placing concrete powder blocks.

Also I agree that this should be added and should be given the same payouts as dying glass -> stained glass.

Chrras

Known Member
Would have to be the dying of it, as builder already earns payout for placing concrete powder blocks.

Also I agree that this should be added and should be given the same payouts as dying glass -> stained glass.
But as Scratcher says in the post:
I've noticed there is more of a demand for it than there is a supply.
There's no demand for concrete powder, there's a demand for solid concrete. So if we want to get more concrete into circulation, the next step (hardening the concrete) should also be covered in jobs. Whether that's accomplished by increasing the builder pay for placing it, I don't know. But the dying process is not the most tiresome, and not the process that makes it expensive.