Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Alternative idea for jobs.

Add prestige levels that perm unlock that jobs perk tiers

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to suggest an idea where at lvl 75 or 100 we can prestige, up to prestige lvl 3, same pay/xp per level, but for each level of prestige, you gain the next tier of perks that are with that job, permanently.

It would take months if not years to agieve them all, but it would also slow the fast paced growth of the Eco that is soon to come

I don't like this idea, as for people who don't have the easiest way to get EXP for the job, will have to farm even longer to obtain the abilities. If you stating to add more abilities for each tier, What should they be? For your suggestion, would it be such as miner, stays the same, but at prestige 2 once finished once, you will keep all the abilities of the rank up, but now at level 25 you have the addition of "Durability doesn't go down on the pickax when mining stone". So what I'm asking is, will the abilities already with the jobs be spread out, or would it add more abilities. Either way to fix the fast-paced growth to Eco that is soon to come, Do a "Government Shutdown" where everyone (with a weeks notice) is thrust out of there jobs. This would get the smart players stimulating the economy as they start buying/selling what they need to level there job once the shutdown happens. This can be an easy fix to the soon to be, growth of the Economy, as it will have the whole server start back at level 0 in all jobs, making people have to farm and work hard again. as well it will get items that have been out of buying and selling for a long time, being active in buying and selling again.

I don't like this idea, as for people who don't have the easiest way to get EXP for the job, will have to farm even longer to obtain the abilities. If you stating to add more abilities for each tier, What should they be? For your suggestion, would it be such as miner, stays the same, but at prestige 2 once finished once, you will keep all the abilities of the rank up, but now at level 25 you have the addition of "Durability doesn't go down on the pickax when mining stone". So what I'm asking is, will the abilities already with the jobs be spread out, or would it add more abilities. Either way to fix the fast-paced growth to Eco that is soon to come, Do a "Government Shutdown" where everyone (with a weeks notice) is thrust out of there jobs. This would get the smart players stimulating the economy as they start buying/selling what they need to level there job once the shutdown happens. This can be an easy fix to the soon to be, growth of the Economy, as it will have the whole server start back at level 0 in all jobs, making people have to farm and work hard again. as well it will get items that have been out of buying and selling for a long time, being active in buying and selling again.
it would unlock them permanently, even if you leave the job, i think it would be fair being you have to put an extreme amoun of time and effort into doing this.
no im not talkigna bout adding new perks.

it would unlock them permanently, even if you leave the job, i think it would be fair being you have to put an extreme amoun of time and effort into doing this.
no im not talkigna bout adding new perks.
So you are talking about spreading out the perks? which is annoying for the non job farmers.

well the server is about jobs soo
Its annoying because on a server like the one here, its either you have money to be able to easily get all the levels in the job you want, or your stuck at the bottom and can't make a dime. By recommending to spread out the perks making it harder for people to get them all, you end up making the Gap between the rich and poor even bigger then it is.

Its annoying because on a server like the one here, its either you have money to be able to easily get all the levels in the job you want, or your stuck at the bottom and can't make a dime. By recommending to spread out the perks making it harder for people to get them all, you end up making the Gap between the rich and poor even bigger then it is.
It's not that hard to grab a few diamonds make a diamond pickaxe and start mining.. by the time your first ouckaxe breaks, you can buy a maxed out pickaxe.. and easily work you way up to relics
It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.