Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

BlueCaverns

Helper
Staff member
What's up, everyone? I've been on the server for a few months now and I've decided to be more active on the forums. This here is my first real attempt at doing so, and I figured it would be nice to do so with an introduction post.

My name is Kaleb and I was born in Georgia on May 13th, 2001 (Mother's Day), but I was raised in Texas for 12 years. This is the reason for my sometimes strange dialect and the biggest reason behind my using of words like "Howdy" and "Y'all" unironically.

Some interesting things about me:
  • I am 6'4" (~193cm)
  • I'm self-taught with the Guitar (Acoustic and Electric), Violin, and the Piano.
  • I'm the oldest child in my family and the first to graduate high school.
  • Math is my favorite subject, and I even skipped a year of math classes due to my ability.
  • I've been to 13 different schools, 5 during my 4th-5th grade year, 1 middle school, 7 during my entire High School Experience.
I'm an open book, so if there's anything else you'd like to know, be sure to message me on discord! I'm exhausted so this post probably looks like a bad introduction, but it's my effort, and I hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me!
With that, I'll be ending this post. :D

Why so many schools? Only reason I’ve ever heard for that many schools is a family member in the military. Very interesting. Also, Hi 👋.