Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am playing on the server and sometimes I am wondering why don't we have advancements. I suggest to have some custom advancements. Maybe the developers can do that but it will be funny like to have an advancements like get a titanium hoe or get at least 10 totems of undying. A good site for making these advancements is https://advancements.thedestruc7i0n.ca/

Thanks for reading <3

SirSalad

I would also link to see custom advancements or achievements similar to the Forums very own Achievement Point system

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
The challenge of adding advancements are due to how you can competitively share what each person has accomplished and allow for these advancements in every aspect of the server so everyone has a fair amount to earn per job and such. I think it would be nice to have, but hard to implement.

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
We used to have over 250 custom advancements at the start of the server. We quickly noticed that having advancements enabled adds a lot of issues to the way Minecraft saves the world data. (Advancements are saved in the user's world data) This led to quite excessive lag spikes during world save (which happens every 5 minutes) and therefore it was disabled to gain extra performance.

We are not looking into adding the advancements back as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.