Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rejected A GPI on the side of the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe add a gui on the side of the screen saying things like...
Your ign
What town you're in
your balance
ping
the server store link/ server ip on the bottom.
How many members are that are in your town.
Your mcmmo
Kills
Deaths
How many votes you have.

Amanda

Staff member
This is a cool idea! But I don't see this being added considering you can type in a few easy commands or download a mod to get this same information.

But imagine if you did not have to do those command and its better for new players. Or have to download mods.

SirSalad

Grandmaster Contributor
I'm going to have to agree with both Amanda and iVVaffle here.

There are vanilla mechanics and server commands that allow the user to easily find all of this information:

- IGN:
> You should know your IGN, but it's also found on the launcher page, within in game chat, and you're prompted with "Welcome [IGN] to AzertuMC" upon joining the server.

-What town you're in:
> You can use the following commands: /t, /town, /res, /resident

- Your Balance:
> You can use the following commands: /bal, /res, /resident, /money, /balance

- Ping:
> This can be found by hovering over the bars next to the server on the multiplayer list. A generalization can also be found within the TAB player list.

- Server connections:
> This can be found a variety of ways on AzertuMC including the following: /store, /buy, /crates, /discord, /website, /staff, etc.., and it is also occasionally broadcasted to the chat In the discord there is also a #connect page that has all of this listed out.

- Town Members:
> As aforementioned, this is also accessible via /t and /town.

- MCMMO:
> Information pertaining MCMMO can be found with /mcmmo, /[skill], and or /stats.

- Kills/Deaths:
> There's actually a plethora of information regarding kills and deaths in the statistics page on your client. This is located by pausing your game (esc) and locating the "Statistics" page.

- Votes:
> This information is found in /faq, /vote, /voteparty, and it is occasionally broadcasted to the user when they have not voted within the last 24 hours.

If you need more information regarding where things may be located on the server, feel free to PM a Helper as that's what they're here for.

I'm going to have to agree with both Amanda and iVVaffle here.

There are vanilla mechanics and server commands that allow the user to easily find all of this information:

- IGN:
> You should know your IGN, but it's also found on the launcher page, within in game chat, and you're prompted with "Welcome [IGN] to AzertuMC" upon joining the server.

-What town you're in:
> You can use the following commands: /t, /town, /res, /resident

- Your Balance:
> You can use the following commands: /bal, /res, /resident, /money, /balance

- Ping:
> This can be found by hovering over the bars next to the server on the multiplayer list. A generalization can also be found within the TAB player list.

- Server connections:
> This can be found a variety of ways on AzertuMC including the following: /store, /buy, /crates, /discord, /website, /staff, etc.., and it is also occasionally broadcasted to the chat In the discord there is also a #connect page that has all of this listed out.

- Town Members:
> As aforementioned, this is also accessible via /t and /town.

- MCMMO:
> Information pertaining MCMMO can be found with /mcmmo, /[skill], and or /stats.

- Kills/Deaths:
> There's actually a plethora of information regarding kills and deaths in the statistics page on your client. This is located by pausing your game (esc) and locating the "Statistics" page.

- Votes:
> This information is found in /faq, /vote, /voteparty, and it is occasionally broadcasted to the user when they have not voted within the last 24 hours.

If you need more information regarding where things may be located on the server, feel free to PM a Helper as that's what they're here for.
That was a mad good response. Kudos.

What mod can I download to have a sidebar like this? I personally like it, but I cant find one to download

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I believe 5Zig has a lot of the information, but not all. With 5Zig, you can make a custom GUI on your screen. Whether you want to show your armour in one corner, maybe the ping, server, and amount of players online on the right-side, potion effects maybe, it's up to you. That way, as IVVaffle said,
I find those really annoying and intrusive for info that I already know.
You can customise the information you want to see on your screen.

Hope this helps!

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
If you are willing to learn regex and parse the existing information from your chat into variables, you can use Macro Mod by Mumfrey. It's a lot of work for something so minor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.